These are our announcements:
- Please join us each Sunday for Adult Bible Class at 9:30am followed by regular Sunday Service at 11:00 am. We are now meeting in person and virtually via facebook live. If you plan to join us in person, please adhere to social distancing and face mask rules; sitting only with your immediate family.
- Teens4Christ meet each Sunday Morning at 9:30am in person at FBC. . Minister Horton, facilitating
- Each week beginning on Sunday, our children can join us at the house behind the church for Sunday School. The time is 9:30am.
- Tuesday Bible Study is now in person at Fellowship. Please come out and join us at 7pm or view us live on Facebook.
- Leaderhip Class is the second and fourth Tuesday following the second and fourth Sunday of each month at FBC.
- Congregational Prayer is the second Friday of each month at 7pm. We are currently meeting via conference call. 1-267-807-9611 Access Code: 184521#
- All events scheduled for September, with an exception for the Men's Fellowship, have been canceled.
- Tithes and offerings can be mailed to P.O. Box 100518, Birmingham, AL 35210-0518 or click the Give button at the top of the page.
- Continue to pray healing and wholeness for these FBC members and immediate family:
- James Hill
- Rita Bennett
- Minister Brenda Jackson
- Dea. John Speights
- Kena Allen's sister, Marcy Sherfield
- Martha Hare (Dea. Brenda Hare's Step-Mother)
- Milton Bennett's Son
- Bro. James Upshaw
- Pastor Scotty and Shirell Scaife
- September Birthdays:
Mary Hall 6
Pastor Scotty Scaife 26
Minister Dennis Pritchett 29
5. Call to Prayer: We now have three opportunities to call in on our conference call line to pray. Let's take advantage of the blessing of coming together in prayer. Mondays 6:00am, Wednesdays 6:30pm, Fridays 7:00pm On September 15, the number to call in on will change to 1-267-807-9611 Access Code: 184521#